Tuesday, October 31, 2006

What is it about W-B Online????

I keep thinking how empty this guy's blog is but no matter what you gotta give W-B Online credit for keeping on keeping on despite his lack of substance in the blog. Don't get me wrong. If you dig butt kissing W-B Online is the blog for you as you can have a turkey day feast on his kissing Lehighton the Mayor's behind almost daily. This guy is the ultimate fan of Leighton the Mayor. Of course, his new sweetheart Eddie DayNight is now part of his blog. It's just one love sonnet after another from W-B Online to Eddie DayNight.

I wonder what's up with Cupcake Kadluboski's case? Here a guy (Cupcake Kadluboski) breaks the law and greatly influences an election distorting democracy for you and me. I am bothered by this as I take my voting rights seriously. I hope that Cupcake Kadluboski will be brought to justice and that illegal activities at elections will not be tolerated. We'll see what the ruling is in Cupcake's case.